AT3-310D2 | Auto Programming System
AT3-310D2 is an automated programming system with high-performance and high-quality programming, satisfying the need to program large volumes.
- Speed and Equipment
- Up to 2200 UPH with 2 pick & place nozzles (depends on IC programming time).
Equipped with 2 units of ALL-200G or ALL-300G2 programmers, supports up to 16-32 sockets
Flexible I/O options. Supports tray/tape/tube.
Accuracy – oriented design and precise vision positioning system capable of handling 1.5mm x 1.5mm devices such as WLCSP
- High throughput, high performance
- Equipped with 2 nozzles, up to 2200 UPH (units per hour). Well balanced hardware design with optimized system parameters ensure the handling accuracy under high speed movement
- New generation device programmer
- Equipped with 2 units of ALL-200G or ALL-300G2 programmers.
Up to 16-32 devices programming simultaneously.
Support wide range of devices including MCU/MPU, EEPROM, eMMC, eMCP, SPI memory, NOR/NAND flash, FPGA, etc…
- Precise vision positioning system
- Carried camera (1.3M pixels) for socket positioning.
Fixed camera (3M pixels) for IC pick & place positioning.
Minimize the jam rate during handling as well as the possibility of lead bent. Capable of handling as small as 1.5mm x 1.5mm devices such as WLCSP.
New generation image processing core realizes fully auto vision positioning process
- Smart operating software
- All setup data such as IC type, socket type and position, are saved accordingly to achieve zero changeover time.
User friendly operating interface minimize the possibility of misoperation.
Provides detailed information of machine status, production status, warning, etc…
Detailed production reports and log files are saved for traceability
- Package conversion
- Package conversion between tray, tube and tape
- Optional equipments
- Laser marker, Label feeder, Pad printing system